I am a huge fan of Neal's Yard Remedies products and their chemical free recipes. Skin care, body care, herbal remedies, aromatherapy candles... all their products are just divine and the right skin care product matched to your skin type really works.
|Beautiful gift wrapping from Neal's Yard Remdies.|
I also decided to try something new and added their Beautiful Skin Tea to my shopping basket. The ingredients lead me to believe it has an orange-y flavour which I quite like in an infusion. At £6 per pack it is more expensive than regular supermarket infusions that sell for £1 - £3 per pack. My expectations are that the taste will be more vibrant and fresh due to better ingredients, I will post up my thoughts post tasting.
Neal's Yard Remedies ships worldwide from the website and has international stores/stockists in the USA, UK, Europe and more.
This is what my 20% saving looked like, a pretty impressive £8.50 off the serum alone, total saving is £13.95!
Why Couturenet.com loves Neal's Yard Remedies...
1. They have the leaping bunny logo, which means they are completely cruelty free and vegan.
2. Only natural ingredients are used, NYR believe in safe cosmetics read more here.
3. The prices are reasonable for products with very high quality, potent ingredients
4. A high percentage of their ingredients are organic, I have noticed figures like 98% before shown on products
5. NYR looks after the enviroment and animals with their admirable policies read more here.