Friday, June 28, 2013

Fashion Blog: What I Wore Today: High Street Luxe Find White Embroidered Top, Vintage Earl Jeans & Chloe Sandals

I do like a rummage through the rails on the high street, these days its virtual. Online is less hot and can be done at leisure with a coffee! Plus I don't miss anything. I noticed this cute embroidered white top that was just so summery and then popped into the store to check it out in person when I was passing by.


It's a high street luxe find, the embroidery is really neat and precise and the fabric light and whispy but opaque enough to hide my blushes. The gathered waist adds a bit more of a polished look to this piece. The hems are good and the extra details like little mother of pearl button fastenings on the back and just extra nice touches that make this top look much more expensive than it really is at just £16. It is available from Matalan (UK only)


A white summer top's best companion is dark blue indigo denim (I added my vintage indigo Earl Jeans) and finished off this casual summer day time look with a pair of chunky heeled Chloe sandals in light tan (similar here) and very well loved 10 year old Tod's bag (similar here). All I could possibly add to this was an assurance the sun would stay out of the clouds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...