Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fashion Blog : Investment Piece : Black Chloe Boots at £165 & More Chloe

I have refrained from writing about the January sales as I imagine that everyone is in receipt of the same bombardment of promises of up to 75% off filling one's inbox each day that I am. You don't need anyone to tell you that there are some good deals out there.

I find that really good pieces don't often make it to the sales usually selling out during high season. Trawling the rails of TheOutnet.com from a comfy armchair I gazed across a couple of real gems worth buying at great prices.

CHLOÉ Tucson metal-cuffed leather ankle boots.
Original price £550. NOW £165. 70% OFF.



CHLOÉ Wool-gabardine black straight-leg pants.
Original price £300. NOW £120. 60% OFF.


Anyone who reads here regularly will know that I am Chloe biased, it's the one label where I can find great wearable pieces each season that travel well and look polished, the styles carry well from season to season without looking dated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...