Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fashion Blog: Luxe High Street Find: The H&M Fold Over Clutch Bag

The grab and go, carefree elegance of a fold over clutch appeals to me. It's luxe enough to add something to a smart outfit, but also edgy enough to wear with a khaki jacket. I looked at this piece online today, though it was more of a re-visit as I had spotted this bag in-store and held it firmly in my hands for a good quality check.

I would not expect this piece to stand the test of time, but with care it could complete a few outfits that require the off duty luxe of a fold over clutch for a while. The stitching is good and choice of hardware too, so it doesn't look cheap.

H&M Fold Over Clutch £12.99 UK, $17.95 USA.
Imitation leather clutch bag with a detachable metal shoulder strap, and a zip with a decorative tassel at the front. Lined. Size 20x28 cm. Available in three colour ways, I like relaxed look of the apricot/beige bag and the detailing of the croc bottom half of the black version!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...