Friday, February 8, 2013

Fashion Blog: Luxe High Street Find: Chic, Easy Jacket and Off Duty Pants In The Zara Sale

The Zara Sale is nearly over, it's a great time to bag a bargain with the super final reductions. Remembering of course, it's only a bargain if it fits properly and will be worn as part of your fashion lifestyle.


Earlier this season I spotted this very light jacket. It immediately reminded me of the stunning Helmut Lang pieces I had seen at Flannels and Shopbop.com.

The jacket is now in the sale reduced from £49.99 to £22.99 in the UK. I ordered it online for home delivery as I did not have the time for in-store collection which I usually favour.


It arrived beautifully folded (along with some other items that I returned) in the usual minimal but chic Zara packaging. The quality far exceeded my expectations, no visible stitching apart from on the cuffs (which were so long that after altering has left me with enough fabric for a small scarf!), the fit was excellent and the gold zipper details just enough to be cool rather than bling. A great grab and go piece. I am going to wear this as a cardigan alternative, as often a plain knit is just a bit too plain.

I also got, in a separate order, these super stylish yet comfortable lightweight Herringbone Trousers with faux leather pockets and elastic ankle cuffs Was £29.99. Now £9.99. This is the perfect off duty easy pant to wear and the ideal alternative to sweatpants (which I loath! for anything except exercise).




Lovely Zara has won my style heart again, I certainly talk about the store a lot in my posts and why not... they fill their stores with good quality pieces, with great style and have a good animal welfare policy. Worth talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...