Thursday, December 12, 2013

Time Out : Christmas Decor : Re-Purposing Neal's Yard Remedies' Pretty Wrap

As a devotee of chemical free living I am a huge fan of Neal's Yard Remedies and all the treasures they offer from beauty products and bathroom delights to their clever, natural remedies.



Ordering online is easy and the website is such a pleasure to browse (bookmarking objects of desire as I go!). The deliveries arrive so nicely wrapped in bespoke floral tissue and blue ribbon which is just too pretty to throw away. I carefully store it away in a drawer ready to re-purpose and wrap a gift beautifully. It's a pretty twist on the usual Christmas wrap, this year I have saved enough to wrap a few of my presents to loved ones. I added 10 metres of navy blue ribbon at 23p per metre for a nice finish - who doesn't like a ribbon wrapped around a present!



NealsYardRemedies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...