Thursday, January 31, 2013

Beauty Blog: Beauty Products That Work: Neal's Yard Remedies Beauty Sleep Concentrate

I've been itching to share my experience using Neal's Yard Remedies' aptly named Beauty Sleep Concentrate since I first tried it a few months ago, I held back a little as I wanted to see this treatment would stand the test of time. Would still be effective once my skin had gone past the honeymoon period that often occurs when trying something for the first time?


Fight the signs of ageing whilst you sleep with this luxurious feel, serum type, cream that has the lightness of whisked egg whites and disappears into the skin easily. It is so thin and light that when applied to your face at night you could easily dismiss it as there aren't any immediate results. But don't! After going to sleep unimpressed, on waking in the morning the first thing I noticed was my skin was "dewy" with a "post spa weekend" relaxed look. My skin texture was smooth too with good colour. Beauty Sleep Concentrate absolutely ranks under the banner "Beauty Products That Work".

I have used this 4 times a week since November with consistent, excellent results, after final cleansing with Rose Facial Wash, in the evening just before going to bed. Applied lightly with my finger tips over my whole face and pressed lightly into my neck and around the eyes.

Couturenet Loves Neal's Yard Remedies Beauty Sleep Concentrate because...

1. It supports skin’s night time recovery, replenishes and refreshes and helps prevent premature skin ageing all in one product. The treatment is proven to increase skin's moisture levels by up to 98% over 12 hours.

2. The cream is made from 90% organic ingredients which is perfect if you run a chemical free home and wish to keep chemicals out of your body.

3. One bottle lasts a long time as only 3-4 pumps of product are required each evening.

4. Neal's Yard Remedies is truly cruelty free. All NYR products hold the prestigious BUAV Golden Bunny logo, whilst having their efforts recognised by campaigners from PETA, FRAME and the RSPCA. Read more here...

In the past I have used Guerlain's Midnight Secret (a well known miracle, overnight skin illuminator)  and I can say that NYR Beauty Sleep Concentrate was just as good, especially as you can use it every night and wake up to noticeable results.

Neal's Yard Beauty Sleep Concentrate 30ml £31.50.
Made in England.
Shop in store or online. Delivery worldwide.

Super Offer: Neal's Yard Remedies are offering a Free Organic Rose Daily Moisture 45ml with a spend of £40 or more (online only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...