Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fashion Blog: It's In The Stars! Buy Something Beautiful Today!

"Purchase something that makes you feel attractive now that the lovely Libra Moon is traveling through your 2nd House of Self-Worth. Or spend a little money to improve your image, because showing your best side enables you to feel good too. These actions may seem like superficial indulgences, but when you see yourself in a more flattering light, you're likely to be more confident on every level. "

Thats what my horoscope said today! I don't read my horoscope everyday, but occasionally I will have a curious peek on tarot.com if it lands in my inbox. It really is curiosity, i wish to know if the things that are predicted really do ring true and if the mood depicted really is the same as mine that day!

I was going to buy these super Mango Touch Wooden Wedge Sandals anyway, but now I know it was meant to be!



They are currently in the sale. Mango Touch Wooden Wedge Sandals. Leather uppers. Wooden wedge. Rubber sole. Was £79.99. Now £49.99 Star Price. I chose the black pair after falling in love with the Chanel pair in a similar style I saw on Laura Bailey here. They are also available in red or light tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...