Friday, September 2, 2011

What I wore today: Four Investment Pieces


What I wore today...


Missoni Rochelle Dress
Dolce & Gabanna Wool & Linen Blend Black Jacket
YSL Square Buckle Dark Brown Leather Belt
Zara Leather Cross Over Wooden Heel Shoes


I recently blogged about the Missoni Rochelle Dress. Quite pricy, but a true investment piece as it is a day dress for me and works well with both light and dark jackets. I had to take up the hem to be just below the knee to suit my frame.

The YSL dark brown belt has been one of my most worthwhile investment purchases to date, it just seems to go with everything, all my dresses, over the top of jackets and shirts too, I bought it two years ago. They were stocked in Flannels, Manchester for £285, I wear it at least once a week - so brilliant investment, since buying it I haven't needed to buy another belt. The black patent version of this YSL Belt is in the sale at FlannelsFashion.com for £165.

The Zara Cross Over Wooden Heel Sandals were a recent purchase at £59.99 I had a £10 voucher so they were within my high street shopping rule "no items above £50 from the high street". Good value for money and they indulge my quilty pleasure for tan leather accessories.

The Dolce & Gabbanna Wool & Linen Blend Jacket was a brand new with tags ebay.co.uk find at £60, the tag still had £560 printed on it. Its a great jacket and combines well for many wearable options for working and evenings! I always wear it with the lapels folded back down flat for a less formal look. There is a similar style jacket on TheOutnet.com by Twenty8Twelve

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...