Sunday, May 29, 2011

Beauty Products That Work: One Love Organics Skin Saviour.



OneLove Organics Skin Saviour Waterless Multitasking Balm is the newest inclusion into my body beauty regime. When versatility is just as important as results, this does everything - cleanse, moisturise and condition.

This waterless multi-tasking balm can be used to sleek your hair, illuminate your skin, remove makeup and much more.
Loving the 100% natural ingredients. It's made with cold-press plant oils, beeswax and vanilla extract, it smells lovely without being over the top. Apply a small amount to hands, hair or anywhere that needs TLC. One balm, endless possibilities, very yummy. You can use this on your face too, but I love this as a body product, just because I have tailored skin care regime for my face and I stick with it as it produces results.
I love it, it's a real indulgence at a reasonable price. I also adore the packaging and the company name One Love Organics (with a heart).

This product is only available in the USA. One Love Organics Skin Saviour Waterless Multitasking Balm. $68. oneloveorganics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...