Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Designer Investment Piece: Gucci Leather Gloves at Flannels for £96 and netaporter.com for £190


Never one to miss out on an investment piece bargain I browsed the Flannels Website to see if there was anything very luxe and very gorgeous to take advantage of the extra 20% off clearance pieces online.

I spotted this pair of Gucci Nappa Leather Gloves reduced from £160 to £120 - now £96 with the 20% off. They are cashmere lined and have a longer cuff which is both stylish and practical.

The thing that really excited me about these is that they are almost identical to a pair of Gucci Nappa Leather Gloves priced at £190 in the current Gucci AW2011 Collection on sale at netaporter.com.

There is a big different in the longevity of a pair of designer leather gloves opposed to a high street bought pair. I recently blogged about a pair of H&M Tan Leather Gloves £14.99, there are great and they look good, but they feel completely different on my hands.

I had a designer pair of plum leather gloves from the DVF.com AW2008 collection, with almost daily wear throughout four winters they still looked brand new (and felt brand new) in 2011, sadly I left them on a train in February this year. Maybe I'll invest in these Gucci ones to take their place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...