Friday, September 3, 2010

Fashion Blog: Luxe High Street Find : H&M Shirt Dress for £24.99

High Street Find. A surprisingly well constructed Shirt Dress from H&M £24.99, in stores now to buy.

Whilst I am not expecting it to be a durable classic, the qualities I noted that made me buy this dress are: 1. Looks like matt silk. 2. Good fit across shoulders, underarms and sleeves (the sleeves are roomy). 3. Nice seams, quality metal buttons and a good length. The whole dress hangs nicely. Side seams are fluid and sit flush to your figure. If the quality lasts until spring 2011, it is on trend with the DKNY SS2011 Collection when I will add one of the gorgeous DKNY big scarves.

I have worn this all day to run errands, it has stood the test of a day, styled with quality accessories to bring this dress up to the mark. I have kept the original tie belt that came with the dress, but I will be substituting this for a dark brown leather belt, the Alexander McQueen Wide Classic Belt, a perfect investment belt that will go with everything and revive many archived classics.

Download the iPhone App, if you shake your iPhone you will recieve 20% off a purchase. HM.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...